Adjunct (Part-Time) Faculty Information
Please visit the CCC Registry website to apply for part-time faculty opportunities (see instructions below the job announcements list). These positions are "POOLS".
List of Adjunct (Part-Time) Faculty "Pool" Job Announcements
Administration of Justice/Criminal Justice
American Sign Language
ArabicArt - Ceramics
Art - Graphic Design
Associate Degree Nursing
Aviation Maintenance Technology
Business & Office Technologies
Business Law / Paralegal Studies
Certified Nursing Assistant
Child Development & Education
Cinema / Film Studies
Clinical Placement Coordinator
Computer Information Systems
Counselor - DPSDental Assisting
Drama / Theatre Arts
Emergency Medical Technologies - EMT
History (Chicano, Mexican-American History)
Hospitality Mgmt. / Culinary Arts
Industrial Electrical Technology
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Philosophy, Ethics & Religion
Social Science (Statistics)
Supply Chain Mgmt./Logistics
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a part-time teaching opportunity at Chaffey College?
Chaffey College utilizes the California Community College (CCC) Registry to advertise
part-time teaching opportunities and maintain ongoing applicant pools. These are temporary,
part-time positions and may be located at any of the College's three campuses. If
you would like to apply for a discipline(s) for which you meet the minimum qualifications,
please visit the CCC Registry website by clicking on the link below to complete and
submit application materials.
Part-time faculty must meet the minimum qualifications established by the State Chancellor's Office, possess a valid lifetime California Community College credential, or possess equivalent qualifications (the Request for Equivalency instructions may be accessed here). To review these minimum qualifications and identify disciplines that you may be qualified to teach, please click on the link below.
- In order to be considered for a part-time teaching opportunity at Chaffey College,
you must submit all of the following documents through the CCC Registry website:
- CCC Registry online application
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Once your application and resume are submitted through CCC Registry's website, your information will be available for review by the District's designated personnel for potential part-time teaching opportunities. If you are identified as a potential candidate for an open course, you may be contacted by a District representative. If you are contacted by the District, copies of unofficial transcripts verifying degree conferral are required immediately.
Why does Chaffey College use the CCC Registry?
- Applicants have the benefit of completing and submitting application materials online, which reduces paper and contributes to environmental sustainability.
- The CCC Registry accommodates applicants who are not able to upload required documents such as resumes by allowing applicants to mail these documents direct to the CCC Registry office. CCC Registry staff will upload the documents on behalf of the applicant.
- Use of the CCC Registry provides the District with access to a broad pool of applicants.
- When you submit your application materials to CCC Registry, your qualifications are available for review and consideration by colleges state-wide.
What disciplines are taught at the college?
- The link below includes a list of disciplines that are offered within the District.
- Once you identify a discipline(s) for which you are both qualified and interested,
please ensure that you identify this discipline(s) when submitting your information
on the CCC Registry website.
Chaffey College Disciplines
How can I find out which departments are hiring?
- The District may review application materials at any time during the year; however, instructors are generally assigned to courses several months in advance of the beginning of each term.
- In some cases, the District may email a group of applicants through the CCC Registry to advertise potential opportunities for specific courses.
What if I submitted an application to Chaffey for part-time teaching in the past?
You will need to complete the application process with CCC Registry in order to be considered for future part-time teaching opportunities. Individuals responsible for identifying potential part-time instructors currently utilize CCC Registry to search for potential instructors; therefore, hard copy application packets on file in the Office of Human Resources will not be reviewed.
Please visit the link below to submit your application materials to CCC Registry:
california community colleges job link
Who do I contact if I need assistance?
- If you have any questions related to the District or information presented on this
webpage, please call the Chaffey College Office of Human Resources at (909) 652-6528
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- If you have questions related to the CCC Registry or technical questions regarding
submitting application materials on the CCC Registry website, please call the CCC
Registry directly at 1-800-245-4157.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm